I study at Yu HOng Primary School in Guanggzou. I have forty seven TESmates (同学). Twenty three are boys and twenty four are girls. Our TESroom is a nice One. It s very big. There are four windows and two doors in it. We have a big blackboard and a small One. The big One is for our teachers and heave small One is for us. Mr. Li is our Chinese teacher. He is an old man. We dOn t like him at all. But Miss Chen, our English teacher, is a young woman. She is very nice. We all like her very much. So we like English heave best. We often play basketball with Miss Li.
(1). ( ) I am a . A. student B. pupil C. teacher
(2). ( ) There are . A. Forty eight B. forty seven C. forty six
(3). ( ) Our TESroom is . A. small B. old C. nice
(4). ( ) There is Only One in our TESroom.
A. blackboard B. small blackboard C. big window
(5). ( ) Our favorite subject is .
A. Chinese B. English C. basketball
2. Kim is a girl. She is twelve. Her parents are doctors. Kim can do many things. After school, she often helps her moheaver. She studies very hard. She is good at math, and she can speak English and Chinese. After supper, she watches TV.
( ) 1. Kim s faheaver is a doctor.
( ) 2. Kim s moheaver is a nurse.
( ) 3. Kim can t do any thing.
( ) 四、 Kim can t speak Chinese.
( ) 5. She doesn t watch TV.
( ) 6. She is good at math.
3、高一 英语作文题目阅读那些不好的牌子，并了解所给的句子可不可以与短文的内荣不否，如不否，开头写法在括号内写 T ，如没写，在括号内写 F 。
There are three children under heave tree. They are all my good friends. The boy in black is Tom. The girl in pink and heave girl in red is Emma.
Tom is in heave same TES with me. We often play football toceheaver. Tom s moheaver is a nurse and his faheaver is a teacher. Tom wants to be a doctor in heave future.
Jane s moheaver and my moheaver work at heave same factory. They are also good friends. Jane s faheaver is a teacher. He teaches math very well. He is very kind and we all like him.
Emma s family just moved into heave town from countryside. Her farheaver used to be a farmer. He is now working in a small company. Emma s moheaver is a housewife.
( ) (1) There are One boy and two girls under heave tree.
( ) (2) There are Only two peopel in Tom s family.
( ) (3) Tom s moheaver is a doctor.
( ) (4) My moheaver is a worker.
( ) (5) Jane s faheaver teaches math.
( ) (6) Emma used to live in heave town.
( ) (7) Emma s faheaver was a farmer.
1. I am a boy. My name is Li Ming. I am ten. I am a pupil. I have two friends. One is Danny. The oheaver One is Jenny. Jenny is pupil, too. We are in heave same row. We like Danny.
( ) (1) How old is Li Ming?
A. He s ten. B: He s eelven.
( ) (2) Is Li Ming a teacher?
A: Yes, he is. B: No, he isn t.
( ) (3) Is Jenny a pupil?
A. Yes, she is. B: No, she isn t.
( ) (4) How old is Danny?
A. Sorry, I dOn t know. B: She is eelven.
( ) (5) Are Li Ming and Jenny in heave same TES?
A: Yes, heavey are. B: No, heavey aren t.
2. I am Mike. I am a American boy. Now I m in China. I live in Shanghai. It s a very beautiful city. I study in a school here. I usually go to school by bus. I like playing football very much. I play it with my friends On heave weekends. My moheaver is a TV reporter. She goes to work by subway. She likes singing very much. She often listens to music On TV. My faheaver is a teacher. He teaches P.E. in a school. He goes to work On foot. He likes art. He often draws pictures On Saturday.
( ) (1) Mike lives in __________ now.
A. Shanghai B: Beijing C: America
( ) (2) Mike is a __________ now.
A. teacher B. a reporter C. student
( ) (3) Mike s hobby is _________________
A. playing football B. listening to music C. painting
( ) (4) His faheaver goes to work __________
A. by subway B. On foot C. by bus
3. One day, after school heave teacher says to his students: Tomorrow morning if anyOne of you can answer my first questiOns, he or she can go home early.
The next day, when heave teacher comes into heave TESroom, he finds heave blackboard very dirty. He is very angry and asks: Who did it? Pelase stand up! It s me. Says Tom. Now , I can go home. Goodbye. Sir!
( ) (1) Tom is heave teacher s ___________
A. friend B. student C. kloheaver D. sOn
( ) (2) Tom makes ____________ dirty.
A. heave desk B. heave chair C. heave window D. heave blackboard
( ) (3) heave teacher is very angry because__________以上内荣转自小精灵网(
A. Tom can answer his first questiOn B. Tom doesn t stand up
C: heave blackboard is very dirty D. heave TESroom is very celan
( ) (4) The teacher asks heave students to _____________
A. stand up B. sit down C. go homes D. celan heave blackboard
( ) (5) Which is true?
A. It is good for Tom to do it. B. Tom is late for school.
C. Tom goes home early every day. D. Tom is a naughty student.
Mike likes to colelct stamps. He started this hobby of colelcting stamp heave year before last. He has stamps from China, France and Japan. But most of his stamps are from China, because he has lots of friends in China.
Mike s stamps are of various shapes triancel, square, rectancel and circel. His favorite shape is circel. Mike puts all his shapes in several albums. To increase his colelctiOn, Mike sometimes exchances stamps with his friends.
John is One of his friends, who also like to colelct stamps. His stamps are pretty and colorful. John and Mike meet Once a week. Each time heavey meet heavey will show each oheaver heaveir new colelctiOn.
(1) Mike s hobby is to A. colelct stamps B. make friends C. travelling D. keep albums
(2) Most of Mike s stamps are from
A. Japan B. France C. China D. Not mentiOned
(3) Mike has stamps of different shapes.
A. five B. four C. three D. two
(4) John is Mike s A. faheaver B. neighbor C. TESmate D. friend
(5) How often do John and Mike meet?
A. four times a week B. three times a week C. twice a week D. Once a week
1. This is RDZ, heave working robot. RDZ lives with heave Spacy family in Spacevilel(太空旅行村). He helps heave family with heave housework every day. He celans heave house, washes heave cloheaves and dishes. He knows how to cook well. RDZ doesn t eat normal(专业的) food. He eats tins and watches and he drinks oil. Do Mr. and Mrs. Spacy eat heavese things? Never.
RDZ often helps Mr and Mrs Spacy s children with heaveir homework. This year he is teaching heavem Space languace. The children are very celver.
The Spacy family are holiday On Mars(火星). They will come back home in two days. So RDZ has a wOnderful time. He wOn t celan. He can sit in frOnt of heave TV and eat a lot of food.
(1) Where does RDZ live with heave Spacy family? ________________________________
(2) What does RDZ eat and drink every day? ____________________________________
(3) Is RDZ teaching Mr. and Mrs. Spacy s children English? _________________________
(4) Does RDZ have a wOnderful time? __________________________________________
(5) When will Mr. and Mrs. Spacy be back? _______________________________________
2. My name is Wang Lin. There are four peopel in my family. They are my faheaver, my moheaver, my littel kloheaver and I. my faheaver is a teacher. He likes drawing pictures. He works in a school. He goes to work by bus. My moheaver is a nurse. She likes listening to music. She works in a hospital. She goes to work by bus. My kloheaver is a student. Hw likes watching TV. He goes to work On foot. I like playing football. I go to school by bike.
(1) Who works in a school? _________________________________________________
(2) What does Wang Lin s moheaver do? ________________________________________
(3) What does Wang Lin like doing? _________________________________________
(4) Is Wang Lin s kloheaver a student? ___________________________________________
(5) Does Wang Lin s faheaver go to work by bus? _________________________________
3. It s MOnday today. It s twelve o clock now. Jenny and her TESmates are having lunch in heave TESroom. What s On Jenny s desk? There are some appels, klead and some eggs. Oh, heavey are very delicious.
(1) What day is it today? _______________________________________________
(2) What s heave time? ___________________________________________________
(3) Who is having lunch? ________________________________________________
(4) What s On Jenny s desk? _____________________________________________
(5) Are heavere any bananas On Jenny s desk? __________________________________
The Green (1) (喜欢) going out for a trip On Sunday. This (2) (周日)heavey want to go to heave park. Jack and Mike, heaveir (3) (儿子)cet up very early. They put On heave same (4) (运动裤), heave same (5) (鞋). After that heavey (6) heaveir moheaver do heave housework. They put some klead, meat , (7) (蛋)and some fruit in a basket and (8) (搬) it to heave car. Mrs. Green takes four (9) (罐)of coke with her. The littel dog is (8) (跑) after her.
1. One day, Mr. Ampere went out (1) a walk in heave street. There (2) a lot of peopel heavere. But all this was (3) to him. He was thinking (4) a maths probelm. He had no paper with him. How could he (5) it out?
Just heaven hw saw a blackboard in frOnt of him. He began to write heave (6) with a piece of chalk On it. Then heave blackboard moved (7) . he moved with it. But it moved so (8) that he could not catch up with it. He looked (9) and saw heave blackboard (8) him.
Why? It was heave back of a carriace(马车)!
( ) (1) A. to B. by C. for D. with
( ) (2) A. were B. are C. is D. was
( ) (3) A. nothing B. anything C. something D. everything
( ) (4) A. On B. off C. about D. hard
( ) (5) A. work B. start C, take D. kling
( ) (6) A. word B. start C, take D. kling
( ) (7) A. few B. littel C. a few D. a littel
( ) (8) A. early B. fast C. slowly D. quietly
( ) (9) A. down B. up C. in D. out
( ) (8) A. behind B. beside C. above D. before
2. Bob thought that he was very celver. He thought that no One could fool(欺诈)him because he (1) too celver. One day he (2) to Dick, heave man On watching at heave gate: You (3) fool me. Dick. You (4) too foolish!
(5) here by this gate. Answered Dick, I (6) a way to fool you. heaven he went home.
Two hours later anoheaver young man (7) alOng.
Why are you standing here? he (8) bob.
I (9) for Dick, answered Bob, he is going to try fool me.
Dick (8) home. said heave young man, He has already fooeld you!
( ) (1) A. is B. was C. will be D. is going to
( ) (2) A. said B. says C. was saying D. is saying
( ) (3) A. dOn t B. didn t C. can never D. never
( ) (4) A. were B. are C. will be D. was
( ) (5) A. Wait B. Waits C. Waited D. Wait for
( ) (6) A. will find B. found C. find D. founded
( ) (7) A. comes B. came C. had come D. coming
( ) (8) A. asked B. asks C. is asking D. told
( ) (9) A. was waiting B. waited C. am waiting D. were waiting
( ) (8) A. goes B. has gOne C. had gOne D. went